Are you experiencing
- loss of a relationship through death, separation, divorce, relocation
- conflict with friends, family members causing you stress and dissatisfaction with yourself and your life
- an inability to get a relationship going
- being in relationships with the wrong person, maybe feeling trapped and can’t get out of it
- blaming yourself for relationship breakdowns
- feeling as though other people are better / more clever / more attractive / more talented / have their lives together / more successful than you
- feeling isolated and alone
- withdrawing from others
- being single and not enjoying it
- constant negative self talk, beating up on yourself
- preoccupation with, ruminating about things that aren’t happening in your life that might be going wrong
- imagining this is it and things will never change
- hating yourself
- being unable to remember the last time you had a success in your life
- not noticing the positives in your daily life
You are not alone!
Kim Hopson provides counselling in Sydney for couples with a range of issues they may encounter during marriage or those going through a divorce.
Your life is to be enjoyed, if you can’t find the joy in life it’s time to make a change.
Contact Kim Hopson on 0448 880 440 or via email for relationship counselling and learn to love again.