Get a good balance between work, love and play.
1. One of the things that contribute to stress is not looking after yourself. It’s easy to drop everything that isn’t the cause of the stress but may be the very thing you need to de-stress. Like spending time with people who you care about and who care about you.
3. Work out what the cause of your stress might be and see if you can find a way to resolve it.
4. Get away from the stressors for a time to get a bit of a breather and a new perspective. By staying with the stressors will probably only exacerbate how you’re feeling and make it more difficult to resolve.
5. Breathe - be sure to relax when confronting stressful situations. Concentrating on your breath is always a good idea.
6. Be like Adam Sandler and find a happy place to think about and transport yourself to even if it’s for 5 minutes.
7. Avoid alcohol and other stimulants.